Welcome to Cara Credit Union’s online Loan Application.
* fields that must be completed
Please note this the first step in applying for your loan. For your loan application to be processed please provide:
- Proof of income (current payslip, social welfare payments, if applicable a set of accounts)
- Most recent bank statements for the last 3 months (in some cases we may require the last 6 months)
- 5% of Loan Principal in Shares
- For promotional loan rates, quotations may be required
- For College Loans it is normal policy for us to request proof of college place and a breakdown of loan purpose. We also request a guarantee from a parent/guardian with a proof of income and 3 months Bank Statements.
Notice: Under the Credit Reporting Act 2013 lenders are required to provide personal and credit information for credit applications and credit agreements of €500 and above to the Central Credit Register. This information will be held on the Central Credit Register and may be used by other lenders when making decisions on your credit applications and credit agreements.